Mike became a principal shareholder of Resources Management Corp as of January 1, 2005 and sole shareholder as of December 31, 2016. Prior to joining RMC, he was the founding President & CEO of InsurBanc, a federal thrift specializing in serving the independent insurance agent industry. He was also President and CEO of Advest Bank and Trust Company and Senior Vice President, Boston Complex Manager for Advest, Inc. with supervisory responsibility for five retail investment offices for the regional broker/dealer.
- Trustee - Stonehill College, North Easton, MA
- Chairman of Investment Committee - Stonehill College, North Easton, MA
- Member of Executive Committee - Stonehill College, North Easton, MA
- Advisor - SCIFI (Stonehill College Investment and Finance Initiative) Student Managed Portfolio
- Trustee - Marianapolis Preparatory Academy
- Member, Scholarship Committee - The Balso Foundation, Cheshire, CT
- B.S., B.A. - Stonehill College, North Easton MA, 1983
Diane joined RMC in 2014 and is a Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager in the Washington Depot Office. Prior to joining RMC, she was previously at Salisbury Bank & Trust Company for more than 25 years. Diane's most recent position at Salisbury Bank was Senior Vice President & Trust Officer along with being the Chief Fiduciary Officer. She is an active member of the RMC Investment Committee which overseas our investment process. Diane also holds the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor certification (CFTA) from the American Bankers Association.
- Member, Treasurer -- Washington Rotary Club, Washington, CT
- Treasurer & Secretary -- Foundation of Housatonic Valley Association, Cornwall, CT
- Member -- Colebrook Board of Finance, Colebrook, CT
- CFTA - American Bankers' Association, 2012
- General Banking - New England School of Banking, 1998
- Trust - New England School of Banking, 1990
- B.S., History - Gordon College, Wenham MA, 1978
Bill joined RMC in 2011 and is a Vice President and Portfolio Manager in the West Hartford Office. Prior to joining RMC, he served for over 35 years in banks located in Connecticut and New York. Bill worked at Advest Bank & Trust Company and The Derby Savings Bank in roles that included those of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Investment Officer and President. Bill is an active member of the RMC Investment Committee which overseas our investment process.
- Director and Trustee - Oak Cliff Cemetery Association, Derby, CT
- Corporator - Griffin Hospital, Derby, CT
- MBA, Finance - University of New Haven, West Haven CT, 1985
- B.A., Economics - Amherst College, Amherst MA, 1974
Bill joined RMC in 2017 as an Equity Research Analyst and currently serves as Director of Research, overseeing the firm's screening, due diligence and fundamental analysis for the stock selection process. Bill is a member of RMC's investment committee, which oversees the firm's investment process through collaboration of the Research and Portfolio Management teams.
Prior to joining RMC, Bill spent five years at Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. in Boston, MA, underwriting commercial real estate transactions nationwide. He is CFA Charterholder and a member of CFA Society Hartford.
- B.B.A., Finance, Real Estate, Accounting - Villanova University, Villanova, PA, 2012
Alana joined RMC in 2019 as an Equity Research Analyst where her responsibilities include due diligence and fundamental analysis on individual stock section as well as performing analysis of economic and financial trends. In addition, Alana also serves on the Investment Committee and assists clients in financial planning as part of our team-based management approach.
Prior to joining RMC, Alana spent five years on the broker dealer side at Wells Fargo as a Registered Client Associate where she worked in investment sales and operational support as the first point of contact for clients. Alana received a B.A in Economics from Drew University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- B.S., Economics (Magna Cum Laude) - Drew University, Madison NJ, 2013
Andrew started with Resources Management Corp in 2015, as an Information Technology Intern. In 2016, he joined the company as the Director of Information Technology. His responsibilities include maintenance of hardware and software, including evaluating security risks associated with information technology, implementing cyber-security enhancements to internal networks and monitoring third-party software and vendors. Andrew contributes to the equity research process by developing applications for internal research and workflow improvements and provides database and reporting maintenance. Andrew is an active volunteer at the First Congregational Church of Wallingford.
- Volunteer - First Congregational Church of Wallingford (FCCW) for functions, boards and committees
- Mentor - With Junior High School youth leading discussions about important life skills like integrity, honesty and treating others with respect
- B.S., Computer Science - Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston MA, 2016
Donna has been with the firm for over 40 years with responsibilities that include client support, maintenance of the portfolio accounting system, client documentation, monthly/quarterly and year-end tax reporting and billing. She is an active member of the Board of Directors for both RMC Investment Advisors and The John G. Martin Foundation.
- Board of Directors - The John G. Martin Foundation, West Hartford, CT
Jessica started with RMC in 2012 as an intern in our Operations Department and in 2013, she joined as a full-time employee. Jessica's role includes many different functions such as client support, portfolio maintenance, billing, monthly reporting and reconciliations of accounts. In addition to these responsibilities she is also an active member of RMC's Investment Committee.
- B.S., Sociology - Charter Oak State University, New Britain CT, 2010
Karen joined RMC in 2013 as Controller & Treasurer of RMC. She has been in the financial industry for over 25 years with a focus on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting. As the Controller, Karen is responsible for the management of all financial functions including benefits administration, payroll management as well as support for The John G. Martin Foundation and grant foundation management. Karen received her B.S. in Accounting from St. Francis College.
- B.S., Accounting - St. Francis College, Brooklyn NY, 1987
Lynn joined RMC to support the operations and client record management process. Previously, Lynn worked as a full-time mother to four children, as well as a teacher in elementary education. She received her B.S. in Elementary Education from Central Connecticut State University.Close
Kitty joined RMC in 2007 as an Executive Administrator. She is responsible for all administrative details for RMC and its principals. She has been in the industry for over 20 years and has been involved in all different aspects of operations and management. She received her A.S. in Business Administration from Briarwood College.
- Volunteer - Southington Animal Control, Southington, CT
- Past Board Member, Treasurer & Secretary - Augusta Curtis Cultural Center, Meriden, CT
- Past Volunteer - Cheshire Community Food Pantry, Inc., Cheshire, CT
- Past Treasurer - Xavier High School Home & School Association, Middletown, CT
- A.S., Business Administration - Briarwood College, Southington CT, 2008
Mary joined RMC in 1998 and her responsibilities include client support, daily activity for all clients and client documentation. Prior to joined RMC, Mary worked at a large commercial bank for over 19 years. Her vast array of knowledge from her previous positions as well as current allow for a great client interaction and satisfaction.Close
Loree joined RMC in 2013 as part of the merger between RMC and Capital Management Corp of the Northeast, which she had been with since 2001. As the Client Service Specialist in the Washington Depot Office, is responsible for all of the office's administrative duties, client support and documentation processing.Close